Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
virtualize perl cgi script within workareas, TS 7.2.1 linux with apache
fobfobfob
I am migrating from a 5.5 installation, and I thought I was mostly done until I tried to virtualize a CGI script from within a teamsite workarea. The source code is showing instead of compiling the script.
I actually have no idea where to fix this, and it has been ages since I set up a TeamSite server from scratch. Is the apache plugin for customer webserver not working? iw proxy not configured correctly? iw-web config needs modification? Do this through apache redirects? I would appreciate any help or a nudge in the correct direction. Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
You'll probably have to play with a combination of the iwproxy rules and the apache config. Apache restricts the execution of scripts to only specific folders, and IWOV may have tightened those rules to apply only to /iw-bin in more recent versions.