Huh?? That almost sounded like a threat.How about an ego check good grief. You must be very proud of yourself for being so much better than everyone.
Look I work in a situation where I support way more people than I can handle.
I dont sit around and do interwoven teamsite all day. Im a .net, teamsite, sql server admin/dba/sql programmer/windows sa/ etc Ive probably forgotten more about teamsite than Ive actually learned. So a little latitude would be appreciated in my situation.
When you say provide more info sir I would if I knew where to even begin.
Wow. Immature.
And yes I am the only developer because I work for a city government in the state of minnesota and in case you werent aware the state budget is not healthy right now so blaming "my company" for not hiring more people has absolutely 0 merit.
And I can PM anyone I want for any reason I want unless this board is a dictatorship run by you and nipper??