Environment[indent]TS 7.2.0 on W2K3[/indent]
Issue[indent]
\Programs\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>iwwft_compile.ipl < d:\Programs\Interwoven\TeamSite\tmp\xx.xml
[color=red]ERROR: miscellaneous error occurred
Error parsing input XML: XML parse error :
no element found at line 1, column 0, byte -1 at
\Programs\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\vendor\lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187
\Programs\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>iwperl iwwft_compile.ipl < d:\Programs\Interwoven\TeamSite\tmp\xx.xml
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE workflow SYSTEM "iwwf.dtd">
<workflow name="Categorization Process" owner="domain\userid" creator="domain\userid" description="...">
<variables>
<variable key="Deployment_Env" value="UAT3"/>
</variables>
<externaltask name="Attach Dependencies" owner="domain\userid" description="Attach all file dependencies" start="t">
<areavpath v="/default/main/.../WORKAREA/Publishers"/>
<successors>
<successorset description="Done">
<succ v="End"/>
</successorset>
<successorset description="TIMEOUT">
<succ v="End"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<command v="http://uslaxcmsdev01/iw-cc/urlexternaltask"/>
<timeout v="+000050">
<succ v="End"/>
</timeout>
<files>
<file path="/templatedata/category/datatype/data/dcrname" comment="Submitted by domain\userid"/>
</files>
<variables>
<variable key="ClassName" value="com.xx.wf.GetDependencies"/>
</variables>
</externaltask>
<endtask name="End">
<activation>
<pred v="Attach Dependencies"/>
</activation>
</endtask>
</workflow>
\Programs\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>assoc .ipl
.ipl=iwperl
\Programs\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>ftype iwperl
iwperl=D:\Programs\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl.exe %1 %*[/color]
[/indent]If it weren't for the fact that running the command with iwperl seems to work when running it "natively" doesn't I'd assume the problem was in either the input file or WFT - but apparently the WFT is fine and so is the input file (since I'm passing in the file path and several other pieces of information via the input file).
Any ideas on what I might be missing here?