Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamPortal and Visual Annotate
sunil_j
Hi,
I have configured my workflows to make use of VisualAnnotate for review and annotate feature. And the workflow works perfectly as expected and the users get the review and Annotate feature in their email notifications. But the same feature is not present in the task details of the MyTeamSite Portlet.
Can VisualAnnotate be configured for TeamPortal ? Does it comes out of the box ? If it can be configured in a TeamPortal implemetation what steps needs to be followed ?
Regards
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Sunil,
This is not something that comes out of the box. I do not think this has ever been attempted, and hence I figure its not supported. For further infromation, you can contact Interwoven Support.
Best Regards,
Narendra