I am executing following tpl file on command line as follows and I am getting an error messsage[html]C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>iwpt_compile.ipl -pt Y:\default\main\sites\WORKAREAen_US\templatedata\sites\event\presentation\event.tplelement syntax: In 'docroot' mode, -iw_include-location must be used[/html]What does this mean ? The file specified in here is in place in the specified location, then what location do I need to provide in iw_include-location ?I tried using iw_include-location as follows"C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin>iwpt_compile.ipl -pt Y:\default\main\sites\WORKAREAen_US\templatedata\sites\event\presentation\event.tpl -iw_pt-location"
SO what shall i provide as an argument to iw_include-location ? I checked example in manual and it reads [html]iwpt_compile.ipl -pt -iw_pt moo.tpl -iw_pt-dcr moo.dcr cow.dcr-smartwrite -iw_include-location . -ofile moocow.html -oenc UTF-8[html]It looks like a filename. Do I need to provide some path ?Please explain with a simple example.Thanks
C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin
'.'
'Y:\default\main\sites\WORKAREA\en_US\'
'Could not output file: ./xml/dates.xml'
C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin\xml\
'....\presentation\xml\'
IWHOME\bin
mkdir xml
iwpt_compile.ipl -pt templatedata\sites\event\presentation\event.tpl -iw_include-location .
-iw_pt-dcr templatedata\sites\event\data\name_of_dcr
Its not only me, people who are senior to me dont have answers for this command. Autonomy/Interwoven manuals are meant to create more confusion than solve any. So I wish you kee your suggestions to yourself and if possible help with the question or let someone else reply.THANKS