Hi All,Thanks in advance. I am trying to execute the below cmd on a file (that is deleted in the WA but not in STAGING area) and getting error. C:\Profiles\TEMP>iwsubmit -w -u -c 'test' Y:\default\main\branchpath\WORKAREA\WAName\New.txt 'None'ERROR:02006: Error locating Y:\default\main\branchpath\WORKAREA\WAName\New.txtAny pointers?TS 6.7.1 SP1Windows 2003
Hi Boris,Providing Vpath would work. But the issue we are having is that we have multiple content stores and cannot have the path specified as Vpath starting from \main. We should specify right from \default\main... and this is not working.
Hi Boris,I get the below error if i use /newcontentstore/main/..ERROR:02006: Error locating support
Are you providing us the actual command and path you are trying? Or are you editing it for us before posting? I ask, because I want to know if you have any spaces in your path since you aren't using double quotes around your path.Also, see this post.http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=29175&forumid=11&highlight=iwsubmit
When I try the below syntax, I get the error:ERROR:02401: File or directory is the same as the other version.Note that I am trying to submit the deleted file from the Workarea.[html]iwsubmit.exe -c "submit" "/newstore/main/branchpath/WORKAREA/WApath/New.txt" "Test"[/html]