Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Issues with open deploy for some users
swatis
Hi,
In my workflow i have an external task which does deployment. For some users which are author and have deployment access to their respective deployment configuration are not able to deploy content. If i change their "deployment access" to have access on all deployment configurations it works fine. I cant give such users right for all the deployment configurations as the environment is a shared one. Also i cant change iw.cfg. Can i allow my deployment command to run as another user?? I remember we could achieve this is unix by running it as root. I am on Teamsite 7.1 and windows operating system.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Have you even tried to change the owner of the externaltask? At least make an effort...
test3.xml
swatis
Thanks for the idea.