I'm trying to make the OpenDeploy log files smaller and rotate them. In odbase.xml I changed to logrules to this:
<logRules directory="C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\log" level="verbose" maxBackupIndex="100" maxBytes="200Kb"/>
And restarted the OD service. However the odbase.log is still not rotating.
The only time it does rotate is when odbase.log is bigger dan 32Mb and the service is restarted. If the service is never restarted the log file will keep growing untill the disk is full.
The odbase.log does show some kind of error when it's restarted, but I have no idea what to do with it.

2011-08-22 16:02:57.512 GMT+0200 odLog [OpenDeploy Main] - SVR: Using default server log directory C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\log.
2011-08-22 16:02:57.512 GMT+0200 odLog [OpenDeploy Main] - SVR: Using OpenDeploy Server log file: C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\log\odbase.log
2011-08-22 16:02:57.512 GMT+0200 odLog [OpenDeploy Main] - SVR: ***WARNING - Failed in rolling over OpenDeploy Server log file.
TLogUtilException: LOGUTIL_RENAME_ERROR.
2011-08-22 16:02:57.512 GMT+0200 odLog [OpenDeploy Main] - SVR: Start logging to OpenDeploy server log.
Does anyone know why it's not rotating or if there is another place where you can set the log size?
Windows 2003, OD 7.2.1