Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Installing OD Admin 7.2.1 CSF portion
mart2001
Hi,
Anybody else having problems installing the CSF portion of OD Admin 7.1 on Solaris?
I ran the od admin install normally, and this is in the install logs:
01/12/2011 09:47:05 - InstallManager.install - payloadDir ==> /opt/iw-home/CSF
01/12/2011 09:47:05 - InstallManager.install - adminHome ==> /opt/iw-home/iwinstall/products/CSF
01/12/2011 09:47:05 - InstallManager.install - uninstaller ==> /opt/iw-home/iwinstall/products/CSF/UninstallerData/CSF
01/12/2011 09:47:05 - InstallManager.install error - cannot determine current product version, upgrade is impossible
I wonder if it has anything to do with installing TeamSite 7.2.1 first. The TS Admin console has the od part and I am able to deploy it from there. But I can't log into the od admin without the csf part.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet