Hi,
I'm trying to call MBAsset_RetrieveFile with a task containing a single "XML Encoder" primitive, from within a LiquidOffice "Script" task.
The code for the LiquidOffice task is below, where I've hard-coded the assetID and taskID for testing.
However the task always fails with the following exception (full exception from NonClusteredHost.log is below):
"The attempted operation is not allowed on this folder. (0x80040431)"
Running the task on its own from the Native client works fine though.
The folder is visible by Everyone, with Read/Write access.
Anything I'm missing, or could do differently?
The reason I'm calling the task through web services instead of using a dedicated retrieval LO task is because the customer wants to ingest and output XML as a kind of "report" on asset ingestion, all in a single operation.
This is for a POC at Philip Morris.
This is with VMB7.2.
Thanks
Alexis
========Code==========
import com.cardiff.bpm.util.*;
import java.sql.*;
import com.interwoven.DAM2009.*;
import com.mediabin.MBUtility;
import com.viragemediabin.
www.*;void enteredActive(State state)
{
Log log = LogFactory.getLog();
try
{
log.info("1");
VirageMediaBinServerSoap ws = MBUtility.logonWebService(thisProcess.getFieldValue("UserSID"), false);
ws.MBAsset_RetrieveFile("{4020525B-08E9-43C1-8BC0-8846EE2957E9}","{3E5E3C08-ACBC-4CB8-85A9-19E33479DEE9}","\\\\PMILABDAM01.PMINTL.LAB\\Output\\out.xml","");
log.info("2");
ws.MBSession_Logoff();
}
catch(Exception e)
{
log.warn( "Failure:" + e );
}
}
=========================
=====Exception===========
MBAsset_RetrieveFile failed

ystem.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> MBWebApplication.Models.Exceptions.MBAssetException: The attempted operation is not allowed on this folder. (0x80040431)
at MBWebApplication.Models.MBWebSession.RetrieveFile(String assetID, String taskID, String filepath, String optionalXMLParam)
at MBWebApplication.MediaBinWebService.VirageMediaBinServer.MBAsset_RetrieveFile(String assetID, String taskID, String filepath, String optionalXMLParam)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
==========================