Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Editor not able to access workarea
vaibhav2288
Hi All,
I am using Teamsite 6.7.2. I have 2 roles i.e Administrator and Editor and assigned these role on branch through groups.
For example- I have the branch Product, inside this branch i have 2 workarea i.e. mobile and assets.
I have assinged users a role through groups on branch Product.
User having Administrator role is able to access both the workarea, but the user having Editor role is not able to access workareas.
It is giving error "You do not have permission to access this workarea".
And i am not even able to click on workarea link(only able to see it).
Can anyone help me please? I want to have user with Editor role access to workarea.
Thanks in advance......
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet