I am getting the following when i do the reverse deployment ( flie list deployment) from one teamsite(base) to another teamsite(base)sender-version=6.2.1.0.0 receiver-version=6.2.1.0.0Error Message:from Sender log:***ERROR - Receiver has rejected sender -- nack:6.2.1.0.0Receiver Error:***ERROR - FileList /apps/TeamSite/servletd/temp/deploytask-filelist-7932.txt not found.The file is not exist in the receiver however the file exist in the sender sever.the deployment is failing for specific list of files.Please let me know is there any way to overcome this problem.
i am selecting list of files from base1 (wa1), I need same list of files to base1 (wa2) from base2(wa1).Opendeploy is creating temp file to list the selected files under /apps/TeamSite/servletd/temp/deploytask-filelist-[xxxx].txt this is available in the base1 however this file is not available in base2.If I create the same file in base2 and initiate the deploy then the deployment is going to be successfull.Please give thought to push this file from base1 to base2.[xxxx] - number generated by OD.
with out manual intervention how can we do this with Wfm.