Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 7.2.1 "Failed to edit user"
System
Finally completed 7.2.1 install. Now testing functionality. In Admin Console\User Management\Edit User I'm getting "Failed to edit user".
Anyone come across this error yet?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
aby_sam
Have you migrated your tsusers.xml and tsgroups.xml?
Any errors in the log?
motlnt
Did you migrate/upgrade from Old TS or this is a fresh install?
Seems there is as user id mapping problem if this is an upgrade.
Migrateduser
Yes. Ported over tsusers.xml and tsgroups.xml.
Nothing that I can see in the logs.
Migrateduser
We did a fresh install on a new server. Kept older version on original, separate server.
Migrateduser
Working with Autonomy Support for solution. Will post when I have it.
Migrateduser
Does this work properly for anyone? On Windows 2008?
samplereport.rptdesign