Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Print CSS
ChrisNichols
TS 6.7.2 SP 3
___
I've added several css files to my site by editing the default.site file. How do add the appropiate media attributes?
From This:
link type="text/css" href="/common/styles/print.css"
To This:
link type="text/css" href="/common/styles/print.css" media="print"
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Crsb
I can't think of way in Sitepublisher other than injecting the entire <"link type="text/css" href="/common/styles/print.css" media="print"/> using a prefix.
you can also try Javascript, it might do the trick? I don't know if it will get executed at the right time thou (before the page is loaded).
AlexC
You can use page token injection to explicitly add that, but if that CSS directive already exists, the behavior may be browser specific. The proper way would be to create a new page type and add whatever you need to that page type XSL.
YearOverYear5.rptdesign