Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Is there a separate installer for 7.2.1 for 64 bit?
System
Is there a separate 64 bit installer for 7.2.1 that I am not seeing on my download page or is the installer for 7.2.1 for Windows take care of 32 and 64 bit installs?
I ask this because Support likes to hide all the downloads from us until we ask for them.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrinivas
There is no 64-bit installer. The application itself is 32-bit though you can run in on a 64-bit machine.
Migrateduser
I thought so. I'm just having alot of issues with their "wonderful" installer and was wondering if maybe I needed a different installer or iwpkg file for a 64 bit.
I guess I'll try, and try again to do the install.
Crsb
what issues are you having? windows or linux? I installed it in rh5 x64 with no issues.
Migrateduser
Windows 2008 R2 64 Bit on VMWare.
I finally got it installed. Had to run the uninstall process again (after trying several other times), delete all the leftover folders, then blow away entries in the registry. After that I ran the install again just selecting the first 4 options (CommonServices, etc), rebooted, installed OpenDeploy, rebooted, then installed TeamSite. They key was to get the CommonServices installed. The first time I installed it I selected Common Services and the other 3 as well as TeamSite. It didn't prevent me from selecting TeamSite. The order was important.
After my successful install TeamSite wasn't accessible from outside the server, so I had to add an entry to an Apache template file.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=33096&forumid=11