For the file list deployment, I am specifying the location of file list in file list attribute as [html]filePath="OpenDeploy/files/filelist1.txt" ...>...[/html] If there are 20 files in this location, but I want to deploy only 10 of them, then I specify the files to be deployed in filelist1.txt manifest file in filepath attribute and only those files will be deployed. I dont need to use filter to filter out files I dont want to deploy, right ?If I want all the files in filelist to be deployed, do I still need to specify filepath attribute ? Is manifest file in filepath attribute mandatory, irrespective of if I want to deploy all files or few of them ? In "OpenDeploy/files/filelist1.txt" does OpenDeploy mean od-home ?
If you are doing a filelist deployment, then you need to provide a filelist
The filelist contains the complete list of files you wish to deploy, all specified relative to the source area/path in the deployment configuration file
As long as you don't put files into the list that shouldn't be deployed to the specified target directory - there's no need for filters
By this you mean list of files in manifest file in filepath attribute ? In filelist attribute we provide the location where files reside.If you check the filelist attribute, it provides the directory location where files reside. List of files to be deployed is provided in manifest file. Thats what I am trying to make sure. If all the files to be depoloyed are provided in filelist attribute only, where is the need of filepath attribute Then whats the need of filter ? Is it just to stop accidental deployment of specific files ?