Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
reg the reviewers list
buddha1
Hi Gurus,
This seems to be a small error...but coulfnot figure it out.
I am using TS 7.2 and WFM.
I have instantiation screen where i get the reviewers (MULTI SELECT field which fetches reviewers from a group using data source) and then pass the selected-users to the riview task. I am using a JS in the available users of review task.
var approvers = "$IW_CV(approvers)";
approvers = approvers.replace(/,\s/g, ",");
approvers;
and i an passing the script variable to reviewers list.
When i initiate the WF, i am getting the error as ' no such group'
In the debug mode of WF, i can see the list of reviewers as userA,userB. Which is expected. By why is it checking for groups. ( In review task, i am not at all using available groups...but still the error states as ' no such group')
Can anyone please let me know, why i am getting this error.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
buddha1
I think its a BUG but the work around [ Bonifes helped me ] is to use the Group task instead of Review Task. Review task cannot edit the files but Group Task can edit the files. There is a FLAG called " READ ONLY" and we set it to TRUE. Its basically working. Its a Good work around.
Thanks All