Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Help on in-context-edit a DCR
Ram_IWOV
Hi All,
I am trying to display a DCR using the DCR Datum in a component. I want to enable in-context-edit on the fields, but can't seem to figure it out.I am getting the below message on click of In-context dcr item(partner_name) in page
"No content properties are available for this component. "
My DCR
-------
[html]
100Ram
[/html]
Appearance
-----------
[html]
[/html]
Content XML
------------
[html]
templatedata/Product/partner/data/test
[/html]
Could some one correct me, if I am doing any thing wrong.
Regards
Ram
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
interDev
Appearance
-----------
[html]
[/html]
In appearance section: Change DCR Item path to dcr-item-paths="/Content/partner_name"
buddha1
I think it should be
buddha1
oops...sorry ...
buddha1
value of select = "//content/partner_name"/>
Ram_IWOV
value of select = "//content/partner_name"/>
Hi buddha,
Thanks for your quick response.
As per your suggestion,I have modified Appearance from
[html]
[/html]
to
[html]
[/html]
but no luck.
Regards
Ram
Ram_IWOV
Hi All,
My issue has been resolved.
Regards,
Ram.
buddha1
Hi Ram,
How was it resolved? so that it would help a number of IWOV users
Dynamic group -- change group by in table.rptdesign
miroperez
What does your DCT look like? Remember the dcr-item-path is the form api path NOT the xml xpath from the dcr document.
InteractiveChartFiltering.rptdesign