Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Extract HTML for a component in a .page.
sandujamanuj
Hey Guys,
We are in precess of analyzing the JSP support for Sitepublisher.
I have a scenario in which I need to extract a jsp for a particular component and use the same in my J2ee application.
Suppose we have a .page with following components:
* Header
* Footer
* Breadcrumb
* Body
* Promotion component
Now what I need is, I need to just extract the html code for promotion component and use it in my J2ee application on other pages as an include.
Please share your thoughts if you have something like this or similar to this.
Also do suggest if it is possible or not.
Env Details:
Teamsite/SitePub : 7.2.1
OS : Linux 5.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dobrien
Put the promotion component on its own page and use the JSP tag lib to render that page?
Another option might be to generate a custom page layout with markers around the component tokens, so you can extract the components (1-by-1). Maybe inside each component you could render a div or something that contains some identifier for the specific component -- if you did this you might not even need the page layout.
HTH