Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Permissions to modify the sitemap ?
nipper
OK, it looks like you need to be a Master to modify the sitemap. Is there a way to delegate this ? I have not found anything in the admin gui. I hate to make a generic account for testing. Any other options ?
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dobrien
There should be an Edit Site Map permission in Roles.
Crsb
TS 7.x?
There should be a Site Manager role, if you click on Role details for this role, under Branch-specific-privileges/LiveSite permissions category, you should see "Edit Sitemap" permission.
nipper
Yea I tried Site Manager but no go. This is 7.2.1 on Linux. I added the user to the site manager group and ran iwreset. Anything else ?
dobrien
You made sure the user had the Edit SiteMap permission, via a Role definition assigned to them at the branch?
nipper
I had to make the user a Master to do this.
I also noticed that only Masters can edit .pages while other users can edit everything else. The permissions are set the same, so there is something funky with the roles. Even as an admin, no go.
nipper
For some reason there were zero LiveSite/SitePub permissions for Site Manager OOTB. Fixed that and I am golden
Snap 2015-08-11 at 09.48.14.png
Snap 2015-08-11 at 09.49.21.png
Snap 2015-08-11 at 09.51.13.png
Conditional.zip