Yes, I integrated IDOL taxonomy solution for 7.4.1. Please describe your issue..
I am also facing an issue with ACC. When I click on "http://<servername>:<port>/acc" its loading properly with the UI. I have added all the details and clicked on "Bootstrap" button. I am getting the below error.
Caused by: com.verity.vcc.server.taxonomy.idol.IdolException: Unable to add role: abcadmin Details:<autnresponse xmlns:autn="http://schemas.autonomy.com/aci/"> <action>ROLEADD</action> <response>ERROR</response> <responsedata> <error> <errorid>UASERVERROLEADD-2147441838</errorid> <rawerrorid>0x8000A352</rawerrorid> <errorstring>Unencrypted communications are disallowed</errorstring> <errorcode>ERRORENCRYPTIONFAILED</errorcode> <errortime>05 Jan 16 13:03:55</errortime> </error> </responsedata></autnresponse>
I tried to validate all the config fies but did not find any root cause of the issue. We are using TeamSite 7.5 with Windows operating system (with inbuild IDOL from Search Componenent).
Can you please help me?
I have crossed the hurdle of encryption issue by updating the acc.properties file. But now I am getting the different error as below.
Caused by: com.autonomy.aci.exceptions.AciException: Failed to execute AciAction to server. at com.autonomy.aci.AciConnection.aciActionExecute(AciConnection.java:420) [k2.jar:] at com.verity.vcc.server.taxonomy.idol.IdolAciService.getUserList(IdolAciService.java:2859) [classes:] ... 32 moreCaused by: com.autonomy.aci.transport.AciTransportException: An IOException has been caught while trying to execute the ACI request. at com.autonomy.aci.transport.AciTransportHttpClientImpl.executeAciAction(AciTransportHttpClientImpl.java:230) [k2.jar:] at com.autonomy.aci.AciConnection.aciActionExecute(AciConnection.java:417) [k2.jar:]
can someone please help me whether this has been faced anyone?