Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Instantiation screen buttons not working
System
Hi Folks,
Environment: TeamSite 7.1, OpenDeploy 7.1, Solaris 5.10.
I have recently installed TeamSite7.1 and configured PLC workflow. I wanted to test the PLC deployments. After invoking the PLC workflow in instantiation screen, "next" and "close" buttons are not working. I am unable to continue with PLC workflow.
Any pointers?
I thought of rebuilding the web apps by running install_webapps.ipl file. Just wanted to know any other ways to fix this issue.
Is it browser issue, i tested this scenario in IE 7 and Mozilla 17.0.1?
Thanks,
Navid Khan.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Probably bad JS in the custom_instantiation.cfg file. Turn on JS debugging or FireBug.
Migrateduser
Please ignore this issue. It was remotely connected desktop issue
Thanks Nipper for spontaneous reply.
Thanks,
Navid Khan.