Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwidmap
Dimps
How can I tell if running iwidmap was successful? I have a user that was to have files converted from their old account to a new account, but I don't know how to see if it worked correctly.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jeremy
In my experience you need to either restart Teamsite or reboot the machine to see the changes take effect.
I never saw this documented with the iwidmap CLT so it took me a while to figure it out. Maybe it was there but I just didn't see it.
Hope this helps.
Jeremy
Migrateduser
Yes,
Well all you have to do is deactivate/reactivate the store in which the id mapping was changed. This can be done using iwstoreadm. The reason for this is to update any cached points.
Jeremy
Yes, now I do realise that "all you have to do is deactivate/reactivate the store in which the id mapping was changed" but as it is not in the documentation I was unaware of that.
But I guess thats how you learn.