Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
List of sites in a branch
vish_neerukattu
Hi,
I am working on TeamSite 7.3.1.0.0 version.my requirement is to fetch all the branches and upon selecting a branch I need to list all the available sites which available in a branch.
For fetching a branch I will be using the TSBranchPicker class.
Request you to let me know how I can fetch the list of all sites in a branch.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Create code that lists this contents of
areavpath
/sites/ or
branchpath
/STAGING/sites/
Faizi
Adding one more point that check "default.site" file is available or not in the child folders. Because a site is available only if "default.site" file is there.
vish_neerukattu
Thank you ghoti a and faizi for your inputs.Will try to implement in the same lines...
Migrateduser
Will you be using CSSDK?