Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FrontOffice-Data
System
Hi,
I have a question about front office. I configured front office. Now i am able to see teamsite briefcase in my windows explorer and i can see workarea and data.
Is it possible to open dcr from that or Do i neet loginto the teamsite.
when i tried to open DCR from briefcase it is asking using which editor u want to open.
Thanx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I believe the current FrontOffice no longer supports templated content.
Migrateduser
Thanx for your response.
Is there any strong reason why it is like that.
So if that is the case only we can use FrontOffice for file copy ,move and drag,drop that is it.What about WORKFLOW start ??
If u don't mind could pls. let me what are the main advg. in current version of FrontOffice ?
nipper
The TFO Template was lousy at best. I used to demo it. A big part was the MS Tools. MS Word makes a lousy XML editing tool.
One of the main problems was that there was no way to do anything like RTF or FormAPI with Word.
You can dran & drop in. Also people have configured right click to start a new job, to take care of WF start. You can also OOTB right click to submit.
One point you did skip over is the ability to (from word) file -> TeamSite -> save&submit
The real func that was removed was (from Word) file -> TeamSite -> new Data Record
Andy
Migrateduser
I can't really answer your questions as after playing with it for a few minutes I decided I would never intentionally use it, and the project that continued with it hit several issues with it that I never even followed up on. I would say that if Interwoven can't use it's own technology (FrontOffice) to support its own technology (Templating) that it is more a marketing tool than a reality. I think it may be one of those things that encourages the customer to buy the product because the demo works, but that may be about it (I would like to know if anybody really uses it, what problems and value it has).
Migrateduser
The primary benefit of FO is to give users a 'explorer' interface on their desktop. It's useful if you need to dump a bunch of files into TeamSite, lock/unlock, and start workflow.
Migrateduser
Thanx for all your Feed Back
Migrateduser
Hello All,
I am the product manager for TeamSite Front-Office and would like you all to know that we have just released a new version, v. 5.6. you should check it out and hopefully you will like what you see.
I'm not sure which version of TFO you were using, but much of the behavior that you all describe does not match up with the TFO that I know.
First of all, when you drag a file into TFO, it prompts the end user to see if they want to submit the file now or later. If they elect to submit it now, then it goes through a workflow (or presents the user with a set of WFTs to choose from) that you can specify in iw.cfg. If they elect to submit later, they can submit using a right click or by going to the 'View Modified Files' screen and doing a bulk submit to all modified files.
Your statement about TFO no longer supporting Templating, is true. And the reason why we took this feature out of the latest versions is for the reason mentioned previously--that Microsoft Word simply does not work as an XML editor. Since Front-Office is our interface for managing Office documents, then how would you propose that we enable the editing of DCRs via a desktop application?
TFO is Interwoven's desktop application to manage both Office documents (via our plugins to Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) and unstructured Web content via our right-click functionality. This means that the TeamSite repository can not only be utilized to manage Web content as many customers use it for, but for documents as well, bringing business users into the content contribution process as well.
Please write back with any questions or concerns. Of if you have any ideas for future product direction, please drop me a line at
dyun@interwoven.com
.
Cheers!
David Yun
Product Manager, Client Tools
dyun@interwoven.com
kjackson
Hi David,
Just before reading your post I downloaded and printed the pdf docs for FrontOffice v.5.5.2. Is there a big difference between this and the new version and if so can you please point me to the new docs?
If they are only available via support is there any way to add them to devnet as I don't have access to support.interwoven.
Regards,
Kerryn
Adam Stoller
Are you unable to talk to your local support contact and have them download it for you?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
kjackson
Sure I could, but this adds an extra step for me when it would be much simpler for me to download it myself from dev-net. I know it sounds trivial but I seem to recall a thread not that long ago in which there were assurances that stuff should be available via devnet as well as support.
Adam Stoller
Documentation is, generally speaking, not free (i.e. it costs money to produce) - so I'm guessing that it is considered one of the things you get access to with a paid support contract rather than something that is available through a free-site such as DevNet.
Your company's support liasons should be making the documentation available at your site - at least I'd think that would be considered part of their job - yes? If you have to take extra steps to get them to do it - then I think that's something you need to take up within your organization.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
justin_hardin
The lack of support for templated content in 5.6 came as a surprise to us. Looking back, I do see it in the 5.5.2 TFO release notes.
FWIW, a zero training method for non technical users to edit templated content was the main reason we were interested in TFO. That would be a huge win with our business users.
Is there any plans to provide similar functionality in any future versions of the TeamSite product lines?
In the mean time we hope to simplify the content editing process by using some of the other 5.5.2 enhancements.
Overall we are very happy with TS and related products and are looking forward to more and better features in future releases.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Justin Hardin
Sr IS Developer - PeopleSoft