Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Servletd Crash
System
Hi,
Can I know what logs to look at to give a detailed info to Interwoven Support when u have a servletd carsh
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tvaughan
mmmmm. . . . how about servletd.log ?
Usually, it's located in the "iwui" subdirectory underneath your primary log directory (by "primary" I mean the dir that holds iwserver.log, iwtrace.log). Of course, you can configure your log files to be written all over the place, so if you can't find a servletd.log and error_log file under the directory "iwui", I'd do a global search for it.
I'm also assuming that you're on Solaris-- cuz I don't know a **** thing about windows. If you're going to send logs to Interwoven for analysis, why not just tar up everything?
Tom