Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Fixed Layout not rendering correcting in Edit Mode
ChrisNichols
I'm having a couple of issues in 7.3.1. Any help would be totally appreciated.
First, I'm using a fixed layout with inline-css="false". The area-spacing is not working at all. If I change inline-css="true" it does work. Any ideas? I do not want to make all this css inline.
Second, again with a fixed layout page, the Basic Content component will not render correctly in Edit more. When I preview it looks totally fine, but in edit mode, no Rich Text attributes render from Bold text to bullets to space between paragraphs. Also, when I edit in TinyMCE, if there's an image, the image is broken inside the RTE. Any ideas?
Thanks!!!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet