I am migrating Eventsubsystem DB from one DB server to other DB server.I have updated “//eventsubsystem/conf/broker-config.xml” for my new database, but for password it has something like:I think to update the password I need to update "ess.properties", but it has password encrypted as below:password=ENC(pJDXjhDJkw)jasypt_algorithm=PBEWithMD5AndDESjasypt_password=activemqIs there any document which can help me in setting new database for evensubsystem or can someone help me setting the password for new database?TeamSite Version : iwserver: 7.1.0 Build 1392 InterwovenThanks.
I see this in iw.cfg[event_subsystem]ew_enable=truebut when I see database it is not updated for past one month and iw.cfg was updated long back and TeamSite has been restarted many a times in between so it is not that iw.cfg has been updated now. Is there any other setting we need to make in order to disable/enable even subsystem database?With the above settings in iw.cfg, it is not updating database which makes me believe I am missing something. I would appreciate any help.
If you are on unix/linux, try to look at /etc/init.d/iw.serverLook for lines line:iweventsubd $ARG 1>>$IWLOGFILE 2>&1 ;to see if they are commented out.
Has somebody else tried to disabled event subsystem and know of more settings we need to make than the below setting in iw.cfg?[event_subsystem]ew_enable=true