There are multiple receiver files. Check them all, there will be more information. Are you sending to 1 receiver or multiple ? It could be on another server.
I am sending only to one receiver . I went through all the files ..
Instead of trying to spoon feed us one line of one log at a time - try finding (looking at first by yourself) and then attaching the *micro* log file from the deployment from both the sender (src.*) and receiver (rcv.*) - then you'll have a much better chance of someone providing you a reasonable response based on actual information rather than lots of guessing.
It is network share drive and root has complete control.
Just for kicks, try to deploy to a local disk (OpenDeployNG/tmp), I will be willing to bet that root is missing some permissions on the share. I had to run OD as a non-root user before to make this work
I have tried deploying to C: Drive of TeamSite . Do you want me to deploy the files to (OpenDeployNG/tmp) on the receiver side ? and before that do i have to run OD as non-root user in Receiver side .. Is that what you mean?
Also, you are deploying from DOS to Linux ? there can be issues with the case going from DOS to Linux
Yes i am deploying from DOS to LINUX. Do have to make any changes ?
Follow the instructions I gave you before - sudo touch file...And Adam's simplistic view is not quite accurate. TS/OD on DOS are case sensitive, but DOS is not. Linux is. I have seen issues (esp if someone types the path into the browser) where things are wrong. I tell TeamSite to deploy path/foo.xml it deploys PATH/FOO.XML to path/foo.xmlI tell TeamSite to deploy Path/foo.xml, it deploys PATH/FOO.XML to Path/foo.xml