Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
performance
micsan
Hello to all,
I use TeamSite ver. 5.5.2.0 9275 20020617 and I have some problem with the performance of the environment. When I open an dcr only for view, there are 30 seconds that the client and the server doesn't work. There isn't network traffics but the process iexplore.exe in my client is on the top in the task manager. After this 30 seconds in a short time the page loading it's fleet and resume the normal status.
Bye michele santini
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
it can be tricky to debug performance issues on the forum. Is this a new installation? Is the DCR preview the first action for the client on the server, so the java files are being compiled? What kind of network is it? Is the DCR very large? See other posts on this problem and fixes in SP3. It would also help to know if it's a solaris or windows server, the op sys version, and what else is on the server.
This is not 'normal' behavior, but there are a lot of variables to look at. I recommend you open a support case.
Regards,
lissa