Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Embedding YouTube Video Code and VisualFormat
nico
I have a new requirement for content contributors to be able to embed youtube video's in dct's within fields that use VisualFormat. The problem I'm finding is that after the YouTube video is embedded and someone makes an edit in said VF field the youtube video is "Cleaned" and disappears. Is the only solution to turn off Clean HTML globally in visualformat? Or is there a more granular way to somehow filter VF from cleaning a YouTube embeds?
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe VF has a configuration somewhere that allows you to define acceptable elements and attributes, I know TinyMCE does.
That said, you should probably look into switching to TinyMCE since (I'm pretty sure) IWOV dropped support for VF in 7.3x - so you'll either have to do it now or later, but you'll almost certainly have to do it.