Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deploy to LSCS
HKN1104
Hello
when i am trying to deploy some dcr's via Publish Livesite Content Services, It is throwing an exception.
Deployment failed (IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [deployment-source-context.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [deployment-source-context.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist)
I see deployment-source-content.xml located in /opt/Interwoven/LiveSiteCSAuth/authoring/private/etc/deployment/config/deployment-source-context.xml
but still it says it couldn't find deployment-source-content.xml
Any pointers would be helpful.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
IIRC, that needs to be in odhome/conf
HKN1104
Hi Nipper,
What is IIRC, I do not have knowledge on that, Can u please share some points on it.
Thanks
nipper
IIRC - If I Recall Correctly
HKN1104
IIRC, that needs to be in odhome/conf
Hi Nipper,
I don't see any files by deployment-source-context.xml located in odhome/conf.
I see it in /opt/Interwoven/LiveSiteCSAuth/authoring/private/etc/deployment/config/deployment-source-context.xml
so i copied that file to odhome/conf and restarted OD.
Still the same issue comes up. Any idea about it.
Later, i deleted LSCS-SPARS and reinstalled LSCS-Sample SPARS.
Though i get the same error.
Any pointers should be helpful.
Thanks