Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR data type
Bowker
Is there a way to get the actual reference to a DCR specified in Forms Publisher by a component? It doesn't appear to be in [Propertie] (at least not mine).
My DCR field definition is:
[PHP]
[/PHP]
What I receive is:
[PHP]
John Smith
John's title would be here
+1 312-555-1234
Full bio for John Smith would appear here
[/PHP]
What I would like to get back is all the above PLUS: contact/buscard/john_smith
Why? We have a component to display the "business card" which has a link to a full bio page. I want to build the full bio page link as /full_bio?dcr=contact/buscard/john_smith
The full bio page/component will parse it from there.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
From what you are posting, does not look like it.
A fairly easy fix would be to have the DCR name in the DCR (formapi into a hidden field)
You should also be able to make an LSCS query for that.
interDev
I dont think there is a standard way to capture DCR name in components.
But you can use FormAPI to get the Saved DCR name (probably onSaveDone Event) and DCR Category. Keep this information in a hidden field in the DCR itself and access it in your component like a normal field.