Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy older base version with newer receivers
Sharkie
I'm in a process of installing new OpenDeploy receivers. Our base OpenDeploy is 6.2.1. Can I install the latest version of receivers (currently 7.3.2) and make it work with current base version? We are planning to upgrade our base version in the near future, and I would rather not go through installing the receivers again.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
That's typically safe for 6.x+ versions, so long as you're not using some fancier features added to the product later... and even then, that would be more of a concern if you were upgrading the base before the receivers.
Adam Stoller
In some cases, a patch was necessary for either up-rev or down-rev deployments, but in general it should work. If you get errors, that cannot be explained by any other means - then check with Support to see if there is a patch.