Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR-Save
System
Hi,
While saving the dcr i am givng the dcr name as test it is giving Message Filenot Accessable ?
If i gave other file names it is saving .
Any suggestion is appreciated
Thanx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Do a list modified and look for that filename
I have seen this when someone renames or deletes a file but never submits the delete/rename to Staging.
Migrateduser
Thanx for your reply
i did list modified and checked for the file name but i didn't see the file.
What if somebody renames the dcr without submitting to staging if he deletes this problem arises??
Thanx in advance
nipper
>What if somebody renames the dcr without submitting to staging if he deletes this problem arises??
Should not matter.
Try going to Unix/Dos and create the file manually, what happens ?
Andy
Migrateduser
It is accepting the file name if i creates manually in unix.
Migrateduser
Hi,
I did the following steps. I created the dcr with name test . Second step i deleted dcr using File->Delete option
I created new dcr with same name test it is giving the error File is not accessible
Thanx in advance