Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Removing Broken Dependencies
PaulW
Does anyone know how to remove broken dependencies? When I try and save certain pages I get a generic error message. And then when i look at the list of related files, there are loads of broken associations, where components or DCRs have been deleted or moved to a new location.
Failed to register Deps for //pothefua/default/main/project/WORKAREA/main/sites/us/secure/profile.page
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSObjectNotFoundException: Unknown Hopi error(No branch found)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.exception.ExceptionHandler.handleExceptionSci(ExceptionHandler.java:217)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.exception.ExceptionHandler.handleException(ExceptionHandler.java:104)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.filesys.FileServiceNodeSciImpl.deleteAllAssociations(FileServiceNodeSciImpl.java:891)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.filesys.FileServiceSciImpl.deleteAllAssociations(FileServiceSciImpl.java:5748)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.java.FileServiceAdapterImpl.deleteAllAssociations(FileServiceAdapterImpl.java:103)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.impl.CSNodeImpl.deleteParentAssociations(CSNodeImpl.java:637)
at com.interwoven.livesite.business.BusinessDependencyService.registerDependency(BusinessDependencyService.java:119)
at com.interwoven.livesite.business.BusinessDependencyService.registerDependency(BusinessDependencyService.java:94)
at com.interwoven.livesite.business.BusinessPage.updatePageAttributes(BusinessPage.java:1661)
at com.interwoven.livesite.business.BusinessPage.updatePage(BusinessPage.java:1587)
at com.interwoven.livesite.business.BusinessPage.updatePage(BusinessPage.java:1518)
at com.interwoven.livesite.web.site.action.PageEditAction.savePage(PageEditAction.java:1075)
So maybe it is trying to remove the broken dependency internally, and its failing? I have tried writing some code using cssdk to go through all a files dependencies, and deleting any that are not valid, however it always gives me a Hopi error when trying to call the delete() method on the association.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tec_iwov
this is a bug please contact support.
(Topic_37432)_WorkdayCalculation_Example_UK(ENG_NIR_WAL).rptdesign