Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Update() on INRTUser not reflected in IManDatabase.GetUser()
AdrianSpear
I am getting an INRTUser from INRTDatabase using .GetUser(username) - it returns a valid object which I then set the 'Email' property and call Update().
I then do .GetUser(username) on IManDatabase to get a valid IManUser object but the email field is not the new value I have just set.
Why?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
guido1
Should work fine. Can you supply your test code? There maybe something else at play
AdrianSpear
nrtUser is an instance of an INRTUser.
_iManDatabase is an instance of an IManDatabase.
e.g.
nrtUser.Email = "newEmail@abc.com";
nrtUser.Update();
IManUser iManUser = _iManDatabase.GetUser(userName);
string actual = iManUser.Email;
actual will not be "newEmail@abc.com" - it will be the original email address.
If i then get the INRTUser via the INRTDatabase2 GetUser method - that INRTUser will have the new email.
I also see the email change in iManage Database Administration.
Odd huh?