Proceed At Your Own Risk - No Lifeguard On Duty
Tee hee.@suryakiran: To clarify that statement, your unsupported approach is such a bad idea, that you're not only giving up support by Autonomy but you're likely not going to get any help from devnet users either. I suggest you state your requirements for wanting to do this in the first place, and surely we can help you find an approach that would be supported.
HI thanks for reply, @bmazum: Even though if I use Different branches I need to access parent branch dcrs from child branch workarea. Can you give any way to to access like this.
Hi. browsing across workareas is something that is not supported out of the box. there are code tweaks for hat but i would not recommend it. I can give you some code for reference. However, coming to your query, you need to remember that all paths browsed are workarea relative. so even if you end up browsing anything, you would be seeing relative paths.does the relative path in your parent workarea map to a parent level on the runtime environment?
Hi bhaskar, I think we can achieve that using iwproxy redirect/remap in runtime. At present am working for browsing to a different workarea . I am thinking one approach now . Tht is : By using some callout/server , v will call some external java to change the path and browse dcrs. Am sure its not is a proper solution.....but need to check it will work or not.