Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
meta tagging implementation
satya3186
TS 7.2.1
Solaris 10
Hi,
I am looking for a FormAPI function to get the user name who has last modified a particular file.
Currently I am using the below functionality .
IWDatacapture.getUser().
But this does not give me the last modified user name for files and instead gives me the last logged-in user.
I have also found a similar function in FormAPI reference guide but that function works only for DCRs and not other files such as PDFs etc.
Please suggest how can I find the last modified user for both DCRs and other static files such as PDFs etc.
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
An off the top-o-the-head suggestion would be to look into using a callServer script, passing in the path and name of the file being processed (not sure how one gets this for tagging off-hand) and the having the script perform some basic routines for determining the last modified-by entry for the file in question (either basic OS file information or TeamSite file attribute information)
The trickiest part (if memory serves correctly) is getting the path / name of the file being processed for tagging within the tagging UI's FormAPI layer.