Hi,
I am facing the bleow error while doing the deployemnt on web server. Could you please help me to understand what configuration I have missed ? Logs are attached.
Thanks.
Make sure the OD Base server is allowed to deploy to the directory hierarchy in OD receiver server by mentioning the directory inside <allowedDirectories> for the correct OD base server node in etc/odrcvr.xml file.
Once the change is made, restart OD on receiver.
I have added the node entry in this file. in the od recv xml there is already one node exists for one TS server so in the same way I have added one more entry for my new TS server with Ip and allowed DIR.
You put the IP in the odrcvr.xml ? Why not the hostname as node name ?
Either ways, you will have to put the same node names of both Base & Receiver in odnodes.xml on both the servers.
Hi ,
In addition to the Reji's recomendations,
Client specified bad local path' errors indicate that the definition source path:Y:\default\main\publicweb_healthcare\global\main\webdevelopment\WORKAREA\w-main\khushi1234.wpdfrom your defination is either referenced incorrectly in some way (ie.case,syntax/mistype) or that there is a permissions issue to the Workarea.
Thanks
Kalam
Thanks for you update and help.
I have given the node name n tried than also its not working.
Can you check the permissions on the source file? You can try a test deployment from the teamsite server the destination using different combinations, i mean by changing the node host with the hostname/IP address and if it is successful, then you can use that in your original deployment also.
When you say you've tried something - does that mean you modifed the server configuration file (base and/or receiver) and restarted the service? Or did you just make the change and re-try the deployment?
Also - it would probably help if you posted the deployment config, odnodes.xml and odrcvr.xml files associated with the problem -- I'd recommend making copies of all three files, "sanitizing" them in a consistant manner to remove any private details (e.g.: change the company name to "****", change an external-facing IP address to "1.2.3.4", etc.) and then add them as attachements to the thread (not inline)
You have the significant advantage of being able to look at these files, but you need help; we can only assume you're written everything correctly - sometimes the devil is in the details and unless we can see some of those details we cannot help you resolve the issue.
If you don't feel comfortable posting that information in a public forum - open a case with HP Support and provide the information to them.
Thanks for you time.
I have one question here. Could you please tell me in y Drive if any of the branch dose not have the Staging folder is that ok? I mean It will not create any issue?
I am asking this because i am trying to deployment for some out put file. Its working for me on the path where I have Staging folder but its not working where we dont have staging folder.
And also I tried creating the STAGING folder on the location where it should present but it is not allowing me to create any folder on the location.
Please guide me on this.
Stop whatever you are doing
Get Training and/or Read the TeamSite product manuals
Or Hire someone who knows what they are doing and will teach you on-the-side
Your question indicates a complete lack of knowledge of the product - the forums are not a substitute for that.
Sorry but I am hoping for answer.
I know it should have staging area. and I cant create it as a folder but my Q was if it is not having it how can I get it again?
shall I re create the branch ?
If it's not there you're either looking in the wrong location or something is very wrong.
Before you just re-create the branch you should run iwfsck -d on your backing store to make sure that it isn't a corruption issue. If you get errors in the output from iwfsck (make sure to redirect the output to a log file so you can review it) - you should contact HP Support.
If you get a clean bill-of-health from iwfsck, post again - because you'll probably need to provide more details, starting with:
- TeamSite version (including service pack / patch information)
- OpenDeploy version (including service pack / patch information)
- OS
- Where / how you are looking for this missing STAGING directory (command line or UI, details, etc.)
But again - I would hold off with the above information until after you run iwfsck -d