Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
calling java via external task
mogoo
This was working pre- ts service pack 3, ts5.5, solaris...
Command call from externaltask...
<command v='__INSERT__("/usr/java/bin/java -jar $iwhome/iwopenapi/xalan.jar -IN $iwmnt$workarea/templatedata/global/nav/nav.xml -XSL $iwmnt$workarea/templatedata/global/scripts/sitemap.xslt -PARAM workarea $iwmnt$workarea");'/>
Error message...
XSLT Error (javax.xml.transform.TransformerException): File "file:////etc/rc3.d//iwmnt/default/main/redesign/WORKAREA/mwalby/templatedata/global/nav/nav.xml" not found
...same error when run from the command line, EXCEPT when I change the present working dir to root. Also works when I change present working dir to my workarea, and switch the paths to start at "templatedata/..."
Anyone see this? How do I fix? Like I said, it was working fine until SP3 came along...
thanks,
maureen
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
(1) Can you tell if xalan.jar changed after installing SP3?
(2) Have you tried using the Java runtime that comes with TeamSite (IWHOME/tools/java...)?
(3) I don't know much about Xalan, but it looks like it desperately wants the -IN arg to be relative to its current working directory. Is there a different command-line arg you can use? Have you tried "file://$iwmnt/..."?
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering