Hello,
I'm trying to add the AJAX CDN script (
http://ajax.aspnetcdn.com/ajax/jQuery/jquery-1.7.min.js) across the pages. I've tried the approaches below:
- Manually added the entry to deafault.site file and tweaked the page layout xsl to get rid of the URL_PREFIX for any external resources
- Page scope approach - added $PAGE_SCOPE[external_script] in the layout xsl and overriding it through a component
- Added my own Token $EXTERNAL_RESOURCE[resource] and replacing the token values through an external component
- Tried to implement both 2 & 3 using a pre-control call
All the above except the last works in PREVIEW & GENERATE contexts but none works in EDIT context. Has any one faced similar issues before? I also noticed that the OOTB Ajax component that is used to implement html SSI doesnt work on page edit but renders the output when preview and generate.
Any pointers/suggestions would be of great help.
TS 721|Win 2008