From: nodes/0/nodeLevel0/[0-1]/nodeLevel1/[0-99]/nodeLevel2/[0-99]/nodeLevel3/[0-99]/zidTo: nodes/0/nodeLevel0/0/nodeLevel1/[0-99]/nodeLevel2/[0-99]/nodeLevel3/[0-99]/zidBut then it fails again when I try to add a fifth group. I don't see any helpful info in the DD logs. Thanks for any assistance.
OK - thanks. I think that I'll take your advice and re-design the DCR to only have one container/group.
... since there is really no parent-child relationship in your table so I don't think it will be helpful if you add foreign-key element.
How are you able to make that determination? I see nested containers, each with a 'parent_id' column, so that looks like a parent/child relationship to me.
That really would be best if your data can be presented that way.How are you able to make that determination? I see nested containers, each with a 'parent_id' column, so that looks like a parent/child relationship to me.@JoeS, if I'm reading your schema right, I think your child-column attribute should have been "parent-id". This would be the column name in the child table that maps to the "id" column in your parent table, right?
Yes - that's correct. There is a parent/child relationship but I didn't have any luck when I tried adding a foreign key.[PHP][/PHP]
In this case your parent and child column names are same, you should try something like this
Yes - that's correct. There is a parent/child relationship but I didn't have any luck when I tried adding a foreign key.
Dude, what? Not only is this what he had before, but it's also wrong. If the ID column from the child group had the same value as the ID from the parent group, then one row would be overwriting the other because they're going to the same table. Also, what would be the point of having a column called PARENT_ID if not to refer to the parent row of the current one?