Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Templating Error
Assia
When trying to create a new dcr of type Press Releases, a templating error page comes up: "An internal problem was encountered trying to create a requirements object for type Press_Releases/Press_Release" This occurs only for this content type and there is no substantial difference between the datacapture.cfg for this type and the others.
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You are talking about the custom-dtd-examples/PressRelease example, or is this a datacapture template that you developed on your own.
The custom-dtd-examples/PressRelease template is different from some of the other examples since it uses a custom dtd (and therefor uses a dcr-type of xml rather than the default of iwov). Is this Press_Release using a custom dtd?
Adam Stoller
Please remember to include information about what version of TeamSite / TeamSite Templating you are using and what platform the server is running on (Windows, Solaris, etc.)
This information goes a long way to helping others figure out if they can reproduce the situation you are seeing.
In addition, for a problem such as this, it would help if you tar'd or zip'd both the specific data-type's datacapture.cfg and the IWHOME/local/config/templating.cfg files and posted them as an attachment (please, use the attachment feature and do not in-line the code).
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Assia
oops...sorry about that. We're using TS 5.5.2 on Windows NT. Press Releases is a template developed by us.
Adam Stoller
The problem seems to have something to do with your inline's (there are two such calls in your datacapture.cfg file).
As you didn't include web_callout.ipl nor webname_callout.ipl in your zip file, I can only guess that the problem lies in there somewhere.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Assia
yikes
Well, other datacapture.cfg's use the same callouts and they don't generate that obscure error... Once again, I'm sorry I am attaching these piece by piece...Thanks!
Adam Stoller
Hmm - well I'll take a quick shot here before I log off for the night...
Where your code has something like this:
print "< option value=\"$d\" label=\"$d\"/> ";
Try adding a newline at the end so it looks like this:
print "< option value=\"$d\" label=\"$d\"/>
\n
";
It's just possible that you are trying to stuff too much HTML code into a single line.
Other than that, I'd have to spend a lot more time looking at the code and trying to figure out what is happening, which I'm not planning on doing right now.
Good luck,
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Assia
Thank you! You're such a good sport! No luck, however. ... same error. I'll check back tomorrow
martina
I was getting the same error with my datacapture templates when I migrated them from one platform to another.
What helped me, was to check all paths - path to iwperl and paths to scripts, etc. in my <inline command="..." > statement. When I fixed the path, error disappeared and the DCT loaded properly.
martina
miletwo
I recommend comparing your DCT to the datacapture5.0.dtd file. I got this error because I changed "content" to somethine else. Which is invalid based on the DTD. You'll just have to go through your DCT with a fine toothed comb and make sure your xml is valid.
If you post the DCT here, you might get some help with it directly.