Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Different Languages display on UI customization
ravisankar
Hi,
I am working on UI custom menu TeamSite 7.2.
On clicking on menu item a new window opens with a dropdown contains different files each of differnet countries(like chinese, English,japanies etc)
On selecting a particular file it should display the content of it.
I am able to do all that functionality in my jsp.
My problem is when i am selecting other than english file(chinese, japanese) .I am not able to see the content in that language .
Its displaying "???" such symbols instead of original content.
I handled all pageencoding's stuff(UTF-8) in my jsp.
Should we check any other configuration related to teamSite?
Please help me in this.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Vigneshwaran Sugumar
I know this post is too old. Just checking what was done to fix the issues..