Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Compatibility ODServer 551sp2 / OD receiver 5.6
chrystel
We need to install OD receiver on a LinuxRedHat 8.0. only supported from the version 5.6.
But the version of our ODServer is 5.5.1sp2.
Does it work ?????
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I believe 5.5.1 with sp2 is the minimum you can have - however you may want to wait until an IWOV support person confirms this - I'm in Windows land.
Migrateduser
Deploying from an older Base Server to a newer Receiver is not supported. I think you have the following options:
Upgrade the Base Server to 5.6. In this case, your other Receivers can stay at 5.5.1, since 5.6 is capable of deploying to both 5.5.1 and 5.6 targets.
- or -
Try running OD 5.5.1 on the Linux 8 box. It isn't supported, but it may run ok.
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com