Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Remove the Folder permissions
vkabek
Hi,
I am working on Teamsite 7.1 in windows 2008. I want to remove the permission of a folder inside WORKAREA/shared/foldername for all the users/groups. I am able to do the same in the Teamsite UI. But i want to do it at the back end(in the server). Could you please suggest me the CTL or CSDK API function to do the same at the back end?
Regards,
Veena
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Frederik
have not worked with 7.1 a lot, but in 7.2.1 you have "iwaccess remove-windows-permission" (or so - taken from memory)
The annoying thing is that there is (in 7.2.1) no CLT that easily allows to remove all windows-permissions on a given file... you have to explicitly enumerate them 1 by 1 in separate command executions. :-(
I tend to work around that by using "iwaccess replace-windows-permissions" to set some dummy permissions, that I then remove subsequently.