Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
PLC deployment error
TeamsiteDev
Hi,
I am running PLC workflow , it seems to be failing at deployment task with below error :
Caught RuntimeException while executing deployment: DataDeployment{pageMetadata}, error: Could not create CSClient from credentials; make sure the proxy user credentials are correct. UserName: JR\livesite-od Locale: en_US
I have checked the passphrase file values, which are same for OD & TS. Not able to figure out from where it is taking this user JR\livesite-od , in livesite-database.xml , I have given root user credentials . Same configuration is working fine on Dev server but failing on Stage server.
TS & OD version 7.3.1 on Windows !
Thanks !
Regards,
Ankit
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
Could not create CSClient from credentials; make sure the proxy user credentials are correct.
This comes from opendeploy.properties, in your livesite_customer_src/etc/conf folder. Make sure "JR\livesite-od" is a valid teamsite user.
TeamsiteDev
Thanks Rick ! It worked !