Datadeploy Update error with Date field
I'm having a problemm while trying to update my UDS tables with a Datadeploy.
I've notice so far that this only occurs within tables with a DATE field. I need to enter dates in dd-MM-yyyy format and this is making things not to work.
The problem is that, when updating, Datadeploy makes a statement like this example:
update TABLE set DATE= ?, ID = ? where DATE= ?, ID = ?
Column: DATE, field: date, Index: 1,Converting '31-01-2001' to DATE
Column: ID, field: id, Index: 2,Converting '12' to INTEGER
Column: TEXT, field: text, Index: 3,Converting 'OLD' to VARCHAR
Column: DATE, field: date, Index: 4,Converting '2001-01-31' to DATE
Column: ID, field: id, Index: 5,Converting '12' to INTEGER
Column: TEXT, field: text, Index: 6,Converting 'NEW' to VARCHAR
so, to enter the DATE field it uses the date format but, in the where clause, it tries again to apply this format to the date recovered and it fails to update.
I don't understand why datadeploy doesn't use the PRIMARY KEY field (ID) to create the where clause. However I would like to know if any of you knows how to go trought this issue.
Thanks