Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to improve page response time
Ram_IWOV
Hi All,
I want to improve the performance of page. I have around 6 components on page out of which 4 are common for every page i.e. header, footer, vertical etc.I had already optimized server side java code, reduced unnecessary database hits etc.I verified Livesite Runtime logs and found 200 to 250 milli seconds for external call execution but now i want to work at component level as it is still taking time to render all components.
Please advise
1.)How to find which part of the page is taking longer time.
2.)How can I optimize XSL code?
3.)Any optimization technics for .page.
Environment:
Teamsite 7.2
Solaris
Regards,
Ram
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet